1. Faculties: All faculties are professionals having good academic records as well great exposure of their respective field.
2. Teacher Student ratio: In GS Classes, we maintain the student-teacher ratio in which the student is comfortable asking queries in class and feel comfortable. Generally in a single batch (Max. 15 students in a class)
3. Study Material & Class notes: We provide our notes to students for better understanding and to the point study of course – curriculum. Our notes are self-sufficient in a manner that it contains practical ques (Practice Manuals, Past year papers, etc.)
4. Regular Test & Feed Back: We take the regular test (max to max fortnightly) to assess the performance of students, also provide feedback to students on presentation skills & other weak areas where concentration is required.
5. Impeccable Administration: Strict administration followed by discipline for everyone such as teachers, students and admin staffs equally. We are quite, antipathy among our students that we inform their parents whenever they are irregular in their classes.
6. Integrated teaching approach: ‘Integrated Teaching Methodologies’ have been in place to in two manners that (i) prepare the students for School/Board as well as Competitive Exams (ii) Industrial Exposure to professional students by sharing their experiences.
7. Special Classes: Special classes to help average students to attain the required level essential to crack the exams, like separate classes for weak students who took the time to understand the concept. Where we feel the student has extra-potential to excel in his exams, we conduct special classes for those students.
8. Non-Monetary terms: We provide scholarships (by way of fee waiver) to meritorious students. (GS Classes on its sole discretion waive the fees considering the case of candidate)
9. Motivational & Guidance Sessions: Our faculties, Kshitij Gupta, Sanjay Verma, Mrs.Savita Gupta take motivational sessions to rejuvenate students for studies.
10. Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM): PTM is conducted to keep the parents updated with the absenteeism and the performance of their wards. In order to get further details regarding performance, parents can meet the ‘Centre-In-Charge’ with prior appointment.